- Demonstrate time management and self awareness tools to highlight what you can do and what you can improve
- Identify individual stress triggers, stress responses and ways to manage them better
- Outline ways of maintaining wellbeing
Specific objectives I would develop with you – you know what you need most.
What is required of you:
- A commitment to your own potential (I can only work with as much as you put in) – I recommend six weekly 50-minute sessions to begin with to give your life design due attention
- Time – At times I will recommend exercises for you to try out to supplement our work together (such as journalling, recording time usage, creative exploration of metaphors regarding habits)
- Money – £50 per coaching session or £270 for a block of 6 sessions (10% discount).
Specific time management workshops aimed at groups charge £20-50 per hour and can require a whole day’s training. Working in focused 50-minutes one-to-one on a weekly basis, I can provide you with specific tools for your difficulties. We can tweak your time management in such a way that it isn’t overwhelming and you control the pace and what you choose to change.
Costs as publicised online in June 2017 for off-site courses at locally available time management providers:
|Company||Length of training||Max no. of attendees||Cost per attendee (inc VAT)||Cost per attendee per hour|
|Revolution Learning||Full day||Not stated||£299||£43|
|Activia Training||Full day||Not stated||£239||£34|
|Benchmark Training||Full day||Not stated||£150||£21|
*A full day is estimated to be 7 hours long
A 50-minute session can include such tools and mindset exercises:
- Wheel of Life
- How do you spend your time?
- The Glass Jar
- Eisenhower Box
- Stress Bucket
- Circle of Control
- 5 Ways To Wellbeing
- Your Ideal Schedule
- Elephant, Rider and Path